Violation of ANY of the rules below OR any violation of the New York State Penal Code may lead to serious consequences including but not limited to:
- police involvement
- being told to immediately vacate the building and grounds
- being banned from the premises for a period of time
- other restrictions on your use of the premises.
The following are not permitted:
- Possessing or using alcohol, illegal drugs (including prescription drugs not prescribed for you) on premises
- Carrying a firearm or other weapon
- Behaving in an aggressive, abusive, threatening, or lewd manner
- Loitering or vandalizing
- Using the facilities as living space, i.e. spending the night, bathing, cooking, or storing personal items
- Challenging a board member’s authority to ensure building safety
The following may receive a warning the first time with further action upon repeat violation:
- Smoking anywhere other than the designated area behind the building
- Bringing animals into the building. (Only service dogs are permitted.)
- Parking bicycles anywhere on the premises other than the bicycle rack
- Parking more than ½ hour before or ½ hour after activities in the building
- Making noise that disturbs activities in the building
Children are not permitted in the building at this time.
NOTE: Building rules take priority over recovery program guidelines!
Your cooperation in helping to keep 518 safe & secure is appreciated.
518 West Seneca Street is owned and maintained by Ithaca Community Recovery, Inc., which is operated by an all-volunteer Board of Directors.