Revised COVID Guidelines for Groups
NYS and the CDC have updated the COVID guidelines. The Board of Directors reviewed these
and have adopted revised guidelines for groups with the safety of our communities in mind.
These must be adhered to by every group. Failure to do so may result in the loss of the group’s
- We ask that attendees sanitize hands upon entering the building
- Unvaccinated individuals must wear masks. The board recommends masks be worn by everyone, however, each group may decide whether to require masks of vaccinated individuals or not.
- For the safety of everyone, we will still maintain the 6-foot distancing at this time. Each room is set up to provide social distancing, please do not alter the room arrangements.
- Each room has a “COVID Maximum” (The number of people allowed in one room at a time). Please do not exceed this number. You can find the “COVID Maximum” posted inside each room.
- Overflow – Groups may use another available room as a secondary location or at group’s discretion hold a hybrid meeting.
- The building will be cleaned and sanitized at night. Cleaning supplies will be available for any one (or group) who wishes to clean their chair, etc.
- Each group will be provided a ‘Tracing Contact Form’ which will require each participant to write down their first name and last initial and contact information upon entering the meeting. Tracing logs are to be dropped off in the mail slot in the basement after each meeting.
- ONE group member must be present at each meeting to monitor the tracking sheet and to be sure the cleaning materials are available to those who want them. The tracking sheet is to be returned to the mail slot in the basement.
- No food or drink will be allowed.
- Groups may share Laminated materials that can be wiped off. Otherwise, we do not recommend sharing scripts, books, etc. with unvaccinated individuals.
- Medallions may be passed out by a vaccinated person.
- For the 7th tradition, each group must decide on a no touch method of collecting the money (e.g., one person with mask going around room to collect, box in a central location for dropping money in on way out or on-line fund collection.)
- The children’s rooms remain unavailable at this time. If this is a problem, please contact Sue at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please email Sue at email@example.com to let the board know:
- Will your group continue with masks for all attendees or will you switch to optional masks for vaccinated individuals?
- How will you handle readings and group materials?
- How will you collect seventh tradition?